- Final diagnosis
- Clinical symptoms: observed phenotypes
- Genotype: candidate genes
- Genotype: confirmed causal genes
- Genotype: carrier genes
- Search for cancers
- Create a family with at least 2 individuals and open it in the pedigree editor.
- In any of the affected fields, enter some text but do not choose anything from the suggestions dropdown.
- Close the pedigree node popover.
- Click on a different node in the pedigree to open the pedigree node popover. The text inputted while editing the other node will be present for this node too.
A client has reported this as being confusing behaviour, since it appears that the same value has been stored for multiple nodes, even though it was only entered on one node.
It can also be confusing because it seems to indicate that the nonstandard term has been saved to the patient record, even though the text has only been retained in the suggestion input.