Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Administration -> Pedigree Editor
- Change the Date Display Format to dd-mm-yyyy (see screenshot) and save the settings.
- Create a new family
- Edit the new family using the XWiki object editor, e.g. http://localhost:8080/edit/Families/FAM0000001?editor=object
- Find the PedigreeClass object
- In the "Pedigree Data" property, paste the contents of broken_ped.json
- Save the family
- Try opening the family pedigree in the pedigree editor. The pedigree is rendered without lines connecting the nodes, and some nodes are missing. (See attached screenshot).