Things to consider:
- Clinician may want to investigate adding more phenotypes to the patient record based on the following sources: measurements, patient survey, patient testimonials and other suggestions.
- The suggested phenotypes panel would present phenotype suggestions as per following categories:
- measurements (phenotypes that are result of abnormal measurements),
- surveys (phenotypes based on results from RConnect patient surveys),
- testimonials (phenotypes that resulted from RConnect patient's testimonial text mining),
- other (related phenotypes that are currently shown under the "YOU MAY WANT TO INVESTIGATE" panel)
- The source(s) for the phenotype suggestion need(s) to be displayed next to/below the phenotype (same concept that we already have in Gene panels).
- Clinician needs to be able to select specific phenotype from the list of suggestions ( N/A, Y and N options should be available). The selected phenotype will automatically be added to the Clinical symptoms and physical findings section of the patient form.
- When designing consider potential usability elsewhere, as the new functionality should be applicable for the gene panels and diagnoses suggestions as well.
- The new tool would be a functional hybrid of existing Gene Panels and Diagnoses suggestions that are already in place.
- This way we may get rid of existing "YOU MAY WANT TO INVESTIGATE" panel and provide user with consistent way to select/deselect suggestions regardless of the source (gene panels, diagnoses, phenotypes). RConnect tab, if exists, would remain R/O.