We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Variants not properly imported when doing 1.3M1 to 1.3M5 JSON import

Description

The issue was found when importing patient https://preprod.phenomecentral.org/P0002926 to 1.3M5 instance.

Upon import, the patient JSON contains variants, however the gene field is missing and thus variants are not showing up in UI.

The original JSON as well as screenshots are attached.

Please notice the difference in JSON format between M1 and M5.
For genes we added id, so we have "gene" for for gene symbol and "id" for gene's EnsemblID.
For variants we removed "genesymbol" and added "gene" for storing gene's EnsemblID.

Environment

None

Status

Assignee

Veronika Koltunova

Reporter

Sasha Andjic

Labels

None

External issue ID

None

External issue ID

None

Epic Link

Fix versions

Affects versions

1.3-milestone-5

Priority

Major