- Modify the dialog title to read "Pushing P00... to <server name>"
to "If a group is selected, the group will be marked as the owner of the patient record and you will be marked as a collaborator. If no group is selected you will be marked as the owner of the patient record."
- Combine pieces of sentences to one sentence and make different variants for possible context. (ex This patient has already been uploaded to server daysNumber day(s) ago and was assigned the identifier patientID. )
Felicia Collura please verify
As per discussion on 2017-02-21:
If remote user is not assigned to a work group on the remote server, do not display the section "Would you like to add this patient to one of <server name> groups?",
If remote user is a member of a work group on the remote server:
- modify "Would yo like to add this patient..." to "Who should be the owner of the patient record(s) on <remote server name>?" with the following options:
- you (this one should be selected by default)
- <remote group 1>
- <remote group n>
- remove entire explanation "If a group is selected, the group would...""
- if user isn't logged in yet, do not show anything below except "NEXT:SELECT..." and "CANCE' buttons
- remove complete line with "Another <remote server> user"
- remove checkbox in from of "Currently authenticated user"
- the message block "This patient was uploaded to <remote server> ..." should disappear after successful push